Content ideas - unique content for your most dedicated fans
Once you start getting a picture of what type of content is gaining the most momentum, start building your Pindify portfolio. Collaborate with and invite other Providers to Pindify. You can share earnings distributions and inviting collaborators will introduce new fans and Supporters to Pindify. You should have published content before you invite your fans to Pindify, but remember, that your key to success is to continuously share content on Pindify. Don’t play all your cards at once.
Ideas on how to adapt your raw content to Pindify:
• Promotional pictures makes great story cards if you add a interesting caption to them. Tell the story behind when they were taken, straight up!
• Semi-live updates from when you are on the go, recording, writing or having a show.
• Video clips do not need to be only 15 seconds long on Pindify, as they do on other social media platforms. Take your time. Even a video with you improvising on your phone will be a great success.
• Lists with your most insightful tips on topics such as:
• “Five tunes for Friday.” (Spotify list)
• “My 7 favorite writers.” (article with links)
• “Three accounts I love to follow on Pindify.” (with links to fellow Providers' profile page)
Your super fans will love this because they think of you as an influencer within your field of expertise.